Locate an Elk River Municipal Utilities Registered Contractor

In order to receive rebates from Elk River Municipal Utilities for the Residential Central AC and ASHP Rebate Program, you must use a contractor who is currently registered through hvacree.net to install qualifying equipment. These contractors have agreed to the terms of the program and passed a test demonstrating their knowledge of quality installation practices.

Fill in any of the fields below to find a registered contractor. You may search for a specific contractor, or you may search for all registered contractors within a geographic area. (If you are having trouble finding results in your area, try grouping your search by selecting either the company name, City or zip code. This will then sort the results in alphabetical (A to Z or Z to A) or numerical (ascending/descending) order.)

You must select one equipment category.

Equipment Category:  
Central Air Conditioners:
Air Source Heat Pumps:
Ground Source Heat Pumps: